Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's back in the hospital !!!!!!!


Mathew has been having "contraction" type pains in the lower abdomen this week and I finally got him to go to the hospital Friday at about 5:30pm.

We HOPED it would be in and out but they ended up admitting him into Gateway after doing xrays and bloodwork then a catscan!

The catscan showed that there was quite a bit of inflamed area around where he had the op before to remove the cancer and "strands" showed infection there...

He is on 2 antibiotics through IV and painkillers..

Dr Abdu ( poss Abdo) will be in in the morning to check Mathew out and he wanted him to be admitted tonight.. SO here it is 3:30am and I am just getting home to go to bed............

Please say a Prayer for him if you are reading this...

Will update more tomorrow as we know more... signing off....

5 comments:

christa elyce said...

Bless Uncle Matthew! and the whole time Justin was waiting for him to come back to go to the movies with him!

Britany said...

We are praying!

Pam said...

Mathew and your family are in our prayers. Hope they figure it all out soon for you.

Hopefully you can function on very little sleep. I turn into some kind of monster when I am sleep deprived (it is not pretty).

Hang in there. If you get stuck there too long you can call me and I really will go pick up Olive Garden for ya.

thearringtonclan said...

Luckily I can get by with 4 or 5 hours of sleep and be ok.... though I do have BLACK circles under my eyes... I will need plastic surgery to remove them YUK !

Anonymous said...

"Contractions" ??? so what does this mean??? Are you pregnant too??