Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mathew is finally feeling somewhat better..


Whew this has seemed like a long week. Mathew has been incredibly tired and has slept SO much.. I've felt kinda lonely this week.... I've told him..."your cancer is killing ME".. he is wearing me out as he gets up late at night then I feel like I need to be with him.. These late nights are giving me HUGE black circles under my eyes, a body that now can only move as slow as a sloth! a brain that is unable to think and remember.. Yet I love him more and more each day...


He went to his Urologist today and as usual has another urinary tract infection, a boil on his BUTT!!!!! sores are coming out the ying yang.. Meaning they are appearing everywhere for those of you that don't understand my British way of talking..!

He did take the kids to Alex and Tylers concert tonight while I stayed home with Sholann and her friend Alaina...

We later managed a few games of skipbo before he got too drained..

Not a bad day all in all thankfully...

2 comments:

Britany said...

Glad he is doing much better!

Maxine - there are plenty of babies with our agency, but you know how private agency fees are: OUTRAGEOUS! :) I love what I do, but it is expensive work.

Pam said...

Glad he's feeling better. If you get lonely you can always hang out with me!