Friday, November 28, 2008

my birthday bash...

You should have seen this crazy FUN guy Fitu.. he was great!
Chris sang the most out of the adults I think.. Sherri joined in without the mic !!!!!!

Before they got started..

Go Fitu go... can he dance or what ??!!!



Jacoby loves to dance and sing. He had a fun night!



Mathew and Pam being
GOOFY!!!







Pam brought me over a b'day cake.......
Thanks to friends and my hubby we had a blast tonight.. we invited some "old friends" to come eat and sing with us tonight. Mathew was able to set up a small karaoke system and we let the kids and the "BIG KIDS" go to town.. It was so much fun..
The food was yummy delicious, the singing was fun and the company was the best !!
Thank you to ALL that have e-mailed and called me today. I am just so happy that Mathew was up to having fun tonight as this is his "good weekend" before chemo on Monday...









2 comments:

Brimhall Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you had a great birthday. Good luck w/ Matthew on Monday...hopefully he won't get too bad this time.

Pam said...

You sure know how to have a fun party! We had a blast. Thanks for letting us come over and play. Jacoby is a kick in the pants to watch. He is a big ham. I'll sing more next time we get invited over.... (hint hint). Or you can bring the karaoke machine here and we'll host! Hope you have a great year. And thanks for putting my goofy picture on your blog so I can be eternally remembered as a goofball (its all good).