Monday, December 29, 2008

No chemo until next Monday...

We went to the Oncologist today and they gave Mathew IV fluids and told him to go home and have another weeks break from chemo... I think this is a great idea as Mathew has just been so tired and down lately.. This will help him to build more energy up for the next onslaught!
Thanks for all the calls, e-mails and Prayers..

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Geez Louise!!

Meredith said...

I know you guys are in a "hurry" to get the chemo done, but Im sure its a good idea to wait a week and just get his energy back. Try to enjoy this week! We will be praying for you guys

Britany said...

Wow - what a rollercoaster! I hope the break does him well.

Please call if you need help with the kiddos!

The Sherrard Family said...

you know what would be nice...you and matthew hitting up the nearest spa for a relaxing day. relieve some stress and renergize yourselves...ahhh. I pray for you guys. Hopefully you'll be out of this sooner than later.

thearringtonclan said...

Thank you... When this is all over with we intend to go on a great vacation....just a couple of days without the children and a few with .... Our kids have missed having daddy up and around too...