Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday................

MAYA
Mathew was able to make it through Sacrament meeting but is so tired and weak that he left after to go home to bed...He told me he feels like a cry baby as when we sing the hymns he weeps.. awwwwwwwwwww poor guy At least he gets up and goes to Church..... He finally got up at 6pm tonight. He is living on Fudge icecream bars....Tonight, Pam brought us over some spaghetti and meatballs and SPINACH so I won't have to think about cooking tomorrow............. yipppeeeeeeee Thank you Pam..

This week while he has been spending most of the time in bed, he had a visitor.. Our friends dog MAYA.. a sweet little pup. I think it helps healing when you have a four legged friend licking all over you.. lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is the puppy sleeping with Mathew! OH an Mathew too! :) Adorable! Hope you're having a better day. Hang in there....its almost over.... time is clicking by...maybe not so fast for you...but every minute that passes is that much closer to the finish line. I hate it that you have to feel so bad. I am in daily pain, so in a way I do understand. We love you and pray for you always. Hang in there. You are so blessed to have such good people around you. I know you have to know and feel that. :) Love yall so much! Gina

Anonymous said...

That is the name of Mary's doggy too! Hope you are having a more gooder day Granny! We love you!

pullinforfun said...

I am so glad to hear of how many friends you have to help and to stop by and cheer Matthew up. I hope tomorrow brings a better day.

Pam said...

So did you actually EAT the spinach salad or did you just gross out? Even Jonah will eat it and he's a picky eater... Just cover it with ranch dressing :)

Hope Mathew's gout gets better. I feel so bad for him. As if the chemo wasn't enough already. Poor guy. Does he need some snickerdoodles?

thearringtonclan said...

YES...... we all had salad with spinach... how else do you think I got these muscles from to help move beds!??? lol
AND.... Mathew would LOVE snickerdoodles whenever you CRAVE to BAKE ! thanks..