Saturday, February 28, 2009

A great Saturday..

WELCOME
Brianna and Jacoby
Brave Jacoby.. NO WAY would I have done this..
learning to have fun on a "people" propelled ride
AAAAAGHHHHHHH !
Jacoby TRIED not to look at the cleavage!!!
Mathew was actually up to taking 2 of our children to the Renaissance festival nr Gold Canyon today..
I think Jacoby and Brianna were somewhat disappointed that the "faire" was not a place with tons of rides..... However, once they accepted this was different they enjoyed it and on the way home told Daddy it was a blast....
Tonight, Mathew and I went to have a delicious homemade roast beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puds and veg's with yummy thick rich gravy.. Ending with profiterols and choco eclairs!
THANK YOU to David and Marjorie for a wonderfully peaceful night and for inviting us over for a wonderful meal... We are blessed to have become friends with you both..
THANK YOU also to mom for babysitting my 7 kids..... What would we do without you?
A great day all in all... Roll on tomorrow and hope it brings another great day to us....

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, Uncle Mat brought them? Good job! I still have never been there.

Anonymous said...

I haven't either Rara. Tony and Ruth go every year i hear. Mom you are an angel. How's your elbow Max?

thearringtonclan said...

Oh, She's fine! She's trying to take my THUNDER away!!!HaHa