Sunday, February 8, 2009

I was FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I got to go out all by myself and NO KIDS... It was WONDERFUL.. I hadn't realised just how much I needed a break after this week with Mathew in the hospital and 7 kids to take care of... My feet ached by the time I got home but boy did it feel good to be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol
Today, 3 of the children are sick with green noses and coughs and colds... Jacoby even needed breathing treatments poor kid.. My other 4 got to go to Church THANKS to Karri R and Pam W... You guys are a God send to our family ..... Only 4 sickos to take care of while the others were at church ....
Let's hope this coming week will be a GOOD week for us all but looking at the calendar I see I will be running here, there and everywhere due to Dr appts, dental, therapy, etc etc (FOR THE KIDS) maybe I should get a therapist toooooo....!
THANK YOU to our awesome members of our ward for the continued love you show us.. Out of this trial sures comes great BLESSINGS !!!! THANK YOU..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You so deserve to be able to take care of yourself. You're one of my heroes!! Best wishes to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have been trying to call to no avail! Did you change your number? I have been trying to call to chat and see how Uncle Mat is? Obviously from reading the blogs I can see that he isnt doing too well, just thought he might want to hear a friendly voice. Good to see you are taking care of yourself too. Try not to have too much fun, you might want to do it more often!

thearringtonclan said...

Sorry Justin... I WILL call you this week..x