Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a great friend...

I can finally polish my furniture.......... yippeeeeeeeee
Yummy Yummy
THANK YOU Debbie Rettew for the sweet sweet gesture of PLEDGE !!!!!!!!!!!
AND Bananas, ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and milk....
I will make a delicious banana split with it.. What would I do without friends?
THANK YOU also to Margo for coming to the rescue tonight with our children..
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends....
ALSO
THANK YOU to Tony my nephew for babysitting all 7 children tonight for me..



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Enjoy dusting! I hope I got the kind you wanted!!
Keep us posted!

Pam said...

What a sweetheart that Debbie is. Did you feel the need to have an ice cream sundae after all that hard house cleaning? Yummo.

thearringtonclan said...

My furniture is DUST FREE !!!!!!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee