Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a great weekend...

S'more time
Tug-o-war

Having fun playing
Bobby
Jacoby

Christopher pulling his brother Jacoby
Sweet Savannah






Christopher and Sholann






Daddy and Savannah

Sho-Chris-Savanna
We were able to go out with friends to Casa Reynosa last night and had a blast!!!!!!!
Thanks David and Marjorie....
Today, we've had a wonderful day.. Weather just beautiful and our kids played outside most of the day.. I love where we live as all the neighbor kids came out in our cul-de-sac... So great to see them all out playing together, older and younger! Tonight we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. YUMMY
Then to end the night I FELL over...
Gosh I'm too old to be taking trips like this..
My arm got totally scraped along with my wrist, knee and hip..It was weird as it totally knocked my shoe off! lol
Anyway it was a great day and hope tomorrow can be as great as today.











No comments: