Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Final decision...... NOT !

Dr Nabong (Oncologist) went to see Mathew tonight. He is stopping chemo for the next couple of weeks and when Mathew is over this illness we will go in and talk about what we should do in regards to carrying on with chemo but at a lower dose OR to STOP it completely...
Dr Nabong believes Mathew is cancer free but it's that little doubt that makes me think we should at least try a lower dose before we give up completely on the Chemo..
ANYWAY we have a couple of weeks to discuss it before we go in to consult with the Oncologist..
We will be doing alot of Praying.......

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Geez, it never ends!

Lorena said...

There are so many people who love and care about you guys. We will all pray with you that the right choice will be made. Be strong, well you have been, I've been very impressed by your strength:-)
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Maxine, this is Wendy in Texas. I watch your blog everyday to keep up with Matthews progress and he is always in my prayers. Give him a big kiss from me and tell him I love him. He is still just as handsome as ever. Love, Cuz Wendy