Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catch up AGAIN !!!!!


The time flies by way too fast...

Christmas has come and gone and here we are nearing a New Year 2011..


Jacoby turned 13 on Dec 6th and it's hard to believe I actually have a teenager... However, he is the best teen I know and a straight A student, a worthy member of our Church and there's nothing like seeing your son pass the Sacrament knowing that somehow we might have done a good job with raising him :)


His siblings adore him though Sholann (5) gives him such a hard time..

He's old enough to BABYSIT!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay!

Though we have to threaten Sholann to behave or else!!!!!!!


Christmas was wonderful.. We had Mathews Mom come stay Christmas eve to sleepover so she could be here to see what SANTA brought for the children..

We all had alot of fun and laughter..

Played games, ate and ate some more !


Mathew is strong though still struggles with energy. or lack of it should I say..

The Cancer and Chemo wore him out BUT it is great to think he has been Cancer free for over a year now.. Feeling truly blessed that he still is here with us and that after 2 years of spending every day together since his diagnosis of Colon Cancer we are STILL happy and content to be husband and wife..

In fact I kinda have to admit that when he does finally go back to work, I will miss him so much!


2011 is going to be a great year because I'm determined we will make the

most of it.. All that comes our way we will deal with in a positive manner..

Life is too precious to not take each moment and live it to the fullest..

These last 2 years have taught me so much and I am grateful for the knowledge I have gained because of it..


My husband and children are my life. I love being a stay at home mom..

Giving up fostercare has been a difficult decision for me yet I knew it needed to happen in order for our latest 3 we adopted to be stable and not see children coming and going out of our home.. To stop them thinking, "When is it our turn to leave"?!

I miss Ramon and Daniel so badly still and hope some day they WILL be a part of our family again in body and not just in Spirit...


Thank you to my family and friends for enduring our lives and trials with us.. Without you I don't know how I could have handled things the way I did..

All I can say is

LIVE LIFE AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST DAY HERE ON THIS EARTH...

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT AND STAY POSITIVE..

Thank you for reading my blog and 2011 I will for sure be adding more more often..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to see how well your family is doing. I'm so happy you were able to take you 3 new sweeties to the temple. What a wondrous thing. Sounds like you had an amazing day! Also, it's great to hear that Matt is doing so well.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time you did another update ;-)