Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Christmas tree is UP !!!!

The finished product
Every year, Jacoby gets to place the Angel on top of the tree




Thanks to the help of friends getting our tree indoors and out of the box and set up we were able to trim the tree today.. Jacoby and I did most of it as Mathew has been feeling very weak today.. He did however, put Jacoby on his shoulders for the annual placing of the Angel on top of the tree..

Afterwards, Mathew collapsed on the couch worn out! Poor guy...
I am so excited that Christmas is near. It just brings even more of the Spirit to our home..

4 comments:

Britany said...

I talked to Jacoby for a second in the foyer at church. He is such an amazing kid!

Call us after Thanksgiving to get the girls together to play!!!

thearringtonclan said...

Well thank you Britany.. I think he is most of the time also!!!!

We will for sure have Maya come over to play with Sholann.....

Pam said...

All I can say is I am sure glad I didn't share our Brussel Sprouts with Jacoby or things could have gotten ugly during your Hallmark moment!

You'll have to look at my post from 11/21 on my blog because it is partly about you and Mathew and the great examples that you are to others. We're glad to count you as our dear friends.

christa elyce said...

You're tree is so gorgeous! ooo i should post pictures of our tree on our blog too! thanks for the idea!